This agreement is an official document of LLC "Novye Tekhnologii", PSRN 1131690023178, INN 1656069657 (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator) and determine the procedure for the use of visitors (hereinafter referred to as the Visitor) of the Administrator`s website and processing of information received by the Administrator from the Visitor.
- The Agreement can be changed by the Administrator unilaterally at any time, without any special notification of the Site Visitor.
- If, when using the Site by Visitors, the Administrator will be informed of any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (hereinafter referred to as Personal Data), its subsequent processing will be carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. With respect to all provided Personal Data, the Visitor gives the Administrator consent to their processing. The Administrator processes the Visitor`s personal data solely for the purpose of providing the Visitor with the functions of the Site, content posted on it, marketing, advertising, and other information, in order to receive the Visitor personalized (targeted) advertising, research and analysis of the Visitor`s data, as well as for the purpose of offering the Visitor their goods and services. With respect to all personal data communicated to the Administrator by the Visitor, the Administrator has the right to collect, organize, accumulate, store, clarify (update, change), use, distribute (including transfer to any third parties, including the transfer of personal data to third parties for storage or in the event instructions for the processing of personal data to third parties), depersonalization, blocking, destruction, cross-border transfer, processing using the main methods of such processing (storage, recording on electronic media and their storage, compilation of lists, labeling) and other actions in accordance with Article 3 of the Federal Law dated July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ «On Personal Data».
- The visitor understands and agrees that providing the Administrator with any information about himself that is not contact and does not relate to the purposes designated by the Site Administrator (not related to the activities of the Administrator, to the goods and / or services promoted by him, to the terms of cooperation of the Administrator and Site Visitor), as well as the provision of information related to state, banking and / or commercial secrets, information about race and / or nationality, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, health status, intimate life of the Site Visitor or other third party is prohibited.
- If the Visitor decides to provide the Administrator with any information (any data), the Visitor undertakes to provide only reliable and up-to-date information. The Website visitor does not have the right to mislead the Administrator in relation to his personality, to provide false or inaccurate information about him.
- The Administrator takes measures to protect the Personal Data of the Website Visitor in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- The Administrator does not verify the accuracy of the personal information provided by the Site Visitor and does not have the ability to assess his legal capacity. However, the Administrator assumes that the Visitor provides reliable personal information and keeps this information up to date.
- The Administrator has the right to deny the Visitor access to the Site or to certain parts of the Site.
- The visitor in accordance with Part 1 of Art. 18 of the Federal Law "On Advertising" give the Administrator his consent to receive advertising messages.
- The consent can be revoked by the subject of personal data or his representative by sending a written application to New Technologies LLC or his representative at the address: 420030, Russia, Republic of Tatarstan, Kazan, Admiralteiskaya str., house 3, 2-nd fl., off. 1013
- If the subject of personal data or his representative revokes Consent to the processing of personal data, New Technologies LLC has the right to continue processing without the permission of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in paragraphs 2 - 11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 Article 11 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ «On Personal Data» dated 26.06.2006.
- This Consent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 9 of this document.
Ask a question right now: